This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Improvement and Validation of Hybrid III Dummy Knee Finite Element Model
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Cao, L., Zhang, K., Lv, X., and Yan, L., "Improvement and Validation of Hybrid III Dummy Knee Finite Element Model," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 8(3):640-645, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-0449.
- Foster , J. , Kortge , J. , and Wolanin , M. Hybrid III-A Biomechanically-Based Crash Test Dummy SAE Technical Paper 770938 1977 10.4271/770938
- Livermore Software Technology Corporation LSTC_NCAC Hybrid III 50th Dummy Positioning & Post-Processing Michigan USA 2013
- Noureddine A. , Eskandarian A. , and Digges K. Computer modeling and validation of a hybrid III dummy for crashworthiness simulation Mathematical and computer modelling 35 7 885 893 2002 10.1016/S0895-7177(02)00057-2
- Mohan , P. , Marzougui , D. , and Kan , C. Development and Validation of Hybrid III Crash Test Dummy SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-0473 2009 10.4271/2009-01-0473
- Wood , G. , Panzer , M. , Bass , C. , and Myers , B. Viscoelastic Properties of Hybrid III Head Skin SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 3 1 186 193 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0383
- Libo Cao , Yupeng Huang Modeling And Comparative Study Of Finite Element Model For Hybrid III 50th Percentile Dummy Head Automotive Engineering 32 2 2010
- SAE International Surface Vehicle Information Report User's Manual for the 50th Percentile Male Hybrid III Test Dummy SAE Standard J2856 Sept. 2009
- Chunhong Lu , and Hongbai Bai Study on Constitutive Model of Viscoelastic Material Polymer Materials Science and Engineer 23 6 28 32 2007
- Reese S. , and Wriggers P. A material model for rubber-like polymers exhibiting plastic deformation: computational aspects and a comparison with experimental results Computer methods in applied mechanics and engineer 148 279 298 1997 10.1016/S0045-7825(97)00034-0