This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Wireless Charging System Localization for Electric Vehicles Using RSSI
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published April 14, 2015 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Lewis, A. and Naserian, M., "Wireless Charging System Localization for Electric Vehicles Using RSSI," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Electron. Electr. Syst. 8(2):340-343, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-0283.
- IEEE Standard for Information Technology V Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems Local and Metropolitan Area Networks Specific Requirements; Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications Amendment 6: Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments, IEEE Std. July 2010
- Intelligent Transportation Services Report and Order U.S. Federal Communications Commission R&O FCC 99-305 Oct. 21 1998
- Dedicated Short Range Communications Report and Order U.S. Federal Communications Commission R&O FCC 03-324 Dec. 17 2003
- CAMP VSC3 Connected Vehicle V2V Safety Systems Performance 25 September 2012
- Interoperability Issues of Vehicle-to-vehicle Based Safety System Project Final Report Chapter: Data Integrity and Reliability Certification January 31 2013