This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Studies of Shimmy Phenomenon by Statistical Approaches
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published November 11, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Morimoto, K. and Tanaka, K., "Studies of Shimmy Phenomenon by Statistical Approaches," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 7(4):1417-1425, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-32-0018.
- Sharp R. S. The Stability and control of Motorcycles Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science 13 5 1971
- Kageyama I. , Emoto K. Shimmy Phenomenon on Steering System of Two-wheeled Vehicles Transactions of the JSME (Ser. C) 61 582 1995 565 570
- Katayama T. , Aoki A. Effects of Frame Rigidity on Straight-Running Stability of Motorcycles JSAE Transactions 30-3 1999 93 98
- Kubota T. , Sakamoto M. , Kajio R. , Yagi E. Analysis of Shimmy Phenomenon of Two-Wheeled Vehicles with a Three-Degree-of-Freedom Model JSAE Transactions 40-1 2009 51 56
- Naito S. , Kitagawa H. , Otombe J. A Motorcycle Dynamics Model using the Flexible Body Element JSAE Annual Congress Proceedings 108-01 2001 1 4
- Imaizumi H. , Fujioka T. Motorcycle-Rider System Dynamics by Multibody Dynamics Analysis -The 3rd Report : Effects of Rear Load and Rider Body on Motorcycle Dynamics and the Control Method- JSAE Annual Congress Proceedings, No.106-98 1998 9 12
- Cossalter V. Motorcycle Dynamics Second Lulu 2006 241 282
- Kageyama I. , Kuriyagawa Y. , Aikawa Y. Research on characteristic of two-wheeled vehicle behavior by influence of side wall rigidity of tire JSAE Annual Congress Proceedings 9-12 2012 21 24
- Morimoto K. , Tanaka K. Study of CAE Model for Shimmy Phenomenon Prediction BMD2013 S22-001 2013
- Katayama T. , Nishimi T. , Aoki A. Measurement of Rider's Vibrational Characteristics JSAE Transactions 35 1987 147 153
- Tezuka Y. , Ishii H. , Kiyota S. Application of the Magic Formula Tire Model to Motorcycle Maneuverability Analysis JSAE Annual Congress Proceedings 59-00 2000 17 20