This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Identification of Vehicle Mass and Braking Force Distribution Algorithm for Electronic Braking System of Heavy-Duty Vehicle
ISSN: 1946-391X, e-ISSN: 1946-3928
Published September 30, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Zheng, H. and Wang, L., "Identification of Vehicle Mass and Braking Force Distribution Algorithm for Electronic Braking System of Heavy-Duty Vehicle," SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 7(2):520-523, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-2387.
- Beyer, C., Schramm, H., and Wrede, J., “Electronic Braking System EBS - Status and Advanced Functions,” SAE Technical Paper 982781, 1998, doi:10.4271/982781.
- Goodarzi A, Behmadi M and Esmailzadeh E. Optimized braking force distribution during a braking-in-turn maneuver for articulated vehicles [C]. International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical technology, Singapore, September 10-12, 2010.
- Goodarzi, A., Ghajar, M., Baghestani, A., and Esmailzadeh, E., “Integrated Yaw and Roll Moments Control for Articulated Vehicles,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-2874, 2009, doi:10.4271/2009-01-2874.
- Cheng, C, Cebon, D. Improving roll stability of articulated heavy vehicle using active semi-trailer steering [J]. Vehicle System Dynamics, 2008, 46 (Supplement): 373-388.
- Roebuck R. L. A systems approach to controlled heavy vehicle suspensions [J]. Int. J. of Heavy Vehicle Systems, 2005, 12(3): 169-192.
- Sampson. M, Cebon D. Active roll stability of heavy road vehicle [J]. Vehicle System Dynamics, 2003, 40(4): 229-270.