This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Validation and Design of Heavy Vehicle Cooling System with Waste Heat Recovery Condenser
ISSN: 1946-391X, e-ISSN: 1946-3928
Published September 30, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Dickson, J., Ellis, M., Rousseau, T., and Smith, J., "Validation and Design of Heavy Vehicle Cooling System with Waste Heat Recovery Condenser," SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 7(2):458-467, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-2339.
- Echogen Power Systems, “Echogen Heat Engine,” http://www.echogen.com/our-solution/product-series/, May 2014.
- Echogen Power Systems, “Echogen EPS100,” http://www.echogen.com/our-solution/productseries/ eps100/, May 2014.
- Department of Energy, Grants - Award Summary. Award Number: DE-EE0003403 http://www.recovery.gov/arra/Transparency/RecoveryData/pages/RecipientProjectSummary508.aspx?AwardIdSur=105920
- Bosch, D. and Real, J., “Heavy Truck Cooling Systems,” SAE Technical Paper 900001, 1990, doi:10.4271/900001.
- Hildinger Stefan, Lippke Frank, Reinke Mike, Wierse Martin, “Heat Exchangers for Rankine Waste Heat Recovery Systems,” presented at the 9th FKFS-Conference 2013, Germany, Oct. 01-02, 2013.
- Modine Manufacturing Company, “Modine North American Technical Center, Vehicle Testing, Climactic Wind Tunnel #2,” http://www.modine.com/web/testing/modine-northamerica-technical-center/vehicle-testing/climatic-windtunnel-2.htm, May 2014.
- Bhatnagar, B., Schlesinger, D., Alajbegovic, A., Beedy, J. et al., “Simulation of Class 8 Truck Cooling System: Comparison to Experiment under Different Engine Operation Conditions,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-4111, 2007, doi:10.4271/2007-01-4111.
- Alajbegovic, A., Xu, B., Konstantinov, A., Amodeo, J. et al., “Simulation of Cooling Airflow under Different Driving Conditions,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0766, 2007, doi:10.4271/2007-01-0766.
- PowerCOOL User's Guide, Release 4.3b, Exa Corporation, Burlington, Massachusetts, 2010.
- Gullberg, P. and Sengupta, R., “Axial Fan Performance Predictions in CFD, Comparison of MRF and Sliding Mesh with Experiments,” SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-0652, 2011, doi:10.4271/2011-01-0652.