This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Application of POD plus LTI ROM to Battery Thermal Modeling: SISO Case
ISSN: 1946-391X, e-ISSN: 1946-3928
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Asgari, S., Hu, X., Tsuk, M., and Kaushik, S., "Application of POD plus LTI ROM to Battery Thermal Modeling: SISO Case," SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 7(1):278-285, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1843.
- Asgari S. , Lalgudi S. , Tsuk M. , and Kher S. Fast and Reliable Macromodeling for Heat Flows under the Linear Time-Invariant Assumption NAFEMS World Conference Proceedings May 23 36 2011
- Chatterjee Anindya An Introduction to the Proper Orthogonal Decomposition Special Section: Computational Science 78 7 10 April 2000 808 817
- Chaturantabut S. and Sorensen D. C. Application of POD and DEIM to Dimension Reduction of Nonlinear Miscible Viscous Fingering in Porous Media Tech. Report TR09-25, CAAM Rice U. July 2009
- Chen M. , Rincon-Mora G. A. Accurate Electrical Battery Model Capable of Predicting Runtime and I-V Performance IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion 21 2 June 2006
- Cordier , L. , and Bergmann , M. Proper Orthogonal Decomposition: an Overview Post Processing of Experimental and Numerical Data 2003 1 45 von Karman Institut for Fluid Dynamics
- Gustavsen B. , and Semlyen A. Rational Approximation of Frequency Domain Responses by Vector Fitting IEEE Trans. Power Del. 14 3 1052 1061 Jul. 1999
- Hendrickx W. and Dhaene T. A Discussion of Rational Approximation of Frequency Domain Responses by Vector Fitting IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 21 1 441 443 Feb. 2006