This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Measurement of Oil Film Pressure on Running Continuously Variable Transmission Pulley Part 1: Measurement Using Micro Data Logger System and Thin-Film Sensor
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Matsumoto, K., Koga, H., Suzuki, S., and Mihara, Y., "Measurement of Oil Film Pressure on Running Continuously Variable Transmission Pulley Part 1: Measurement Using Micro Data Logger System and Thin-Film Sensor," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 7(1):307-311, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-1732.
- Ogasa T. , Suzuki S. , and Noda S. Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication Analysis of Con-Rod Big-End Bearings” Toyota Central R&D Labs Technical Revew 31 4 1996 1 12
- Otaki T. , Takeuchi A. , Terada S. , and Toda S. The Possibility of Evaluation of the State of Piston Rings lubrication in Moving Engine by supersonic method Japan Society for Design Engineering 2008 45 46
- Takeuchi A. , Terada S. Evaluation of Piston Ring Lubrication by Supersonic Method Japan Society for Design Engineering 2011 85 86
- Mihara Y. Development of Measureing Method for Oil Film Pressure of Engine main bearing by Thin-film Sensor Society of Automobile Engineers of Japan 16 1995 125 130
- Weber , C. , Herrmann W. , and Stadtmann J. Experimental Investigation Into the Dynamic Engine Timing Chain Behaviour Special Publications. Society of Automotive Engineers, SP-1317(1998) 137 145
- Minagawa N. , Iinuma H. Measurement of Temperature and Strain of Gas Turbine by Telemeter System Gas Turbine Society of Japan 23 1995 63 68
- Nozawa Y. , Kimura M. , and Inagaki H. Piston Monitoring Technique Using an Ultra-small Sized Data Logger Society of Automobile Engineers of Japan 142 12 2012 1 4
- Takahashi , A. , Yoshida , N. , and Matsumoto , K. Investigation and Improvement of Interfacial Delamination in In-Situ Measuring Sensor for Automobile Application SAE Technical Paper 2013-01-0303 2013 10.4271/2013-01-0303