This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Determination of Forming Limit and Fracture Limit Curves Using Digital Image Correlation
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Huang, G., Sadagopan, S., and Schreier, H., "Determination of Forming Limit and Fracture Limit Curves Using Digital Image Correlation," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 7(3):574-582, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-0982.
- Nakajima , K. , Kikuma , T. , Asaku , K. Study on the Formability of Steel Sheet Yawata Technical Report 264 1968
- Marciniak , Z. and Kuczynski , K. Limit strains in the process of stretch forming sheet metal International Journal of Mechanical Science 9 1967 609 620
- Bragard , A. , Baret , J.-C. , Bonnarens , H. A simplified Technique to Determine the FLD at the Onset of Necking C.R.M. 33 1972 53 63
- Metallic materials -Sheet and strip - Determination of forming limit curves - Part 2: Determination of forming limit curves in laboratory ISO Standard, ISO-DIS 12004-2 2006
- Huang , G. , Sadagopan , S. , Yan , B. Digital Image Correlation Technique and Its Application in Forming Limit Curve IDDRG 2008 International Conference June 2008 Olofström, Sweden
- Volk , V. New Experimental and Numerical Approach in the Evaluation of the FLD with the FE Method Proceedings of the FLC Zurich 2006 March 2006 ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Feldmann , P. , Schatz , M. and Aswendt , P. Automatic FLC-Value Determination from 4D Strain Data IDDRG 2009 International Conference June 2009 Golden, USA
- Sriram , S. , Huang , G. , Yan , B. , and Geoffroy , J. Comparison of Forming Limit Curves for Advanced High Strength Steels Using Different Techniques SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 2 1 472 481 2009 10.4271/2009-01-1173
- Lee , Y.-W. Fracture Prediction in Metal Sheets PhD thesis Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2005
|Technical Paper||Design of Bumper Beam Structure for Pedestrian Protection and Low Speed Bumper Impact(ECE-R42).|
|Technical Paper||Engine Seizure Monitoring System Using Wear Debris Analysis and Particle Measurement|