This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Effect of SPS Process Parameters on the Densification Behaviour of Yttria Stabilized Zirconia
- Journal Article
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-0835
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 1, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Karanam, A., Kumar, V., and Bichler, L., "Effect of SPS Process Parameters on the Densification Behaviour of Yttria Stabilized Zirconia," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 7(2):406-410, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-0835.
- Ramamoorthy, R., Dutta, S.A. and Akbar, S.A., “Oxygen sensors: materials, methods, designs and application”, Journal of Material Science, 38: 4271 - 4282, 2003.
- Kingery, W, D., Bowen, H, K. and Uhlamann, R. Introduction to ceramics. Wiley, New York City, N.Y. 1976.
- Chen, X. J., Khor, K. A., Chan, S.H. and Yu, L.G., “Preparation of yttria stabilized zirconia electrolyte by spark plasma sintering”, Material Science and Engineering, A341: 43 - 48, 2003.
- Dessemond, L., Guindrt, J., Hammou, A. and Kleitz, M. Proceedings of the second international symposium on SOFCs, Tokyo, Japan, Vol. 2, pp. 409, 1991.
- Chaim, R., Amit, S. and Estournes, C., “Densification of nanocrystalline Y2O3 ceramic powder by spark plasma sintering”, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 29:91 - 98, 2009.
- United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration “Yttrium & Compounds”, www.wikipedia.com, 2007-01-11.