This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design and Application of the ECU Application Software Components Library for Diesel Engine
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Based on MATLAB/Simulink, the ECU application software components library for diesel engine has been designed in this paper. The hierarchic and modularized components library is an open research platform for the model-based control software development. Using the components technology, the requirements of the diesel engine ECU application software have been analyzed, upon which the detailed components partition and the components library design have been accomplished. Besides, based on this components library, a control prototype for the diesel engine has been established quickly and verified through the Hardware-in-the-Loop test. The ECU software design and test process based on the components library show a good flexibility of the library, and it can improve the configurability and reusability of the software and increase the efficiency of the control software development.
CitationLi, H., Huang, Y., Dai, X., and Hu, M., "Design and Application of the ECU Application Software Components Library for Diesel Engine," SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-0193, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-0193.
- Lawrie , R. and Brunemann , G. An Architecture Based Design Process for Deploying Control Software on Production Hardware Using RapidHawk SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-0853 2003 10.4271/2003-01-0853
- Rai , D. , Jestin , T. , and Vitkin , L. Model-Based Development of AUTOSAR-Compliant Applications: Exterior Lights Module Case Study SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 1 1 84 91 2008 10.4271/2008-01-0221
- Vijayagopal , R. , Michaels , L. , Rousseau , A. , Halbach , S. et al. Automated Model Based Design Process to Evaluate Advanced Component Technologies SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0936 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0936
- Sandmann , G. and Thompson , R. Development of AUTOSAR Software Components within Model-Based Design SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-0383 2008 10.4271/2008-01-0383
- Wu R. , Li H. , Yao M. , Wang J. , and Yang Y. A Hierarchical Modeling Method for AUTOSAR Software Components Computer Engineering and Technology (ICCET), 2010 2nd International Conference on 4 2010 V4-184 V4-188
- Chong Seng , Wong Chi-Biu , Jia Haibo , Pan Hongtao et al. Model Driven System Engineering for Vehicle System utilizing Model Driven Architecture approach and Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation 2011 978-1-4244-8115-6/11
- Jennings Mark Model Driven Vehicle System Engineering: Requirements, Issues and Challenges Proceedings of the ASME 2008 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, IDETC/CIE 2008
- Kong-hui Guo Development and implementation of MATLAB based simulation model library for vehicle components Engineering and Technology Edition, Journal of Jilin University 36 6 Nov. 2006