This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Consideration of Proper Analysis Method for Car Air-Conditioner's Noise
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 01, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
General analysis methods which are known as Transfer Path Analysis and Air borne Source Quantification have been extended to estimate forces of an air conditioner's parts and also clarify the path from air conditioner system. These results show noise transfer path to be improved. Originally, the existing methods are known to require considerable amount of time for the cause of complicated measurement to get analysis results. In the work of this paper, required measurement is simplified, and time reduction of 50% is achieved without critical decrease in analysis accuracy.
|Technical Paper||Periodic Noise in Bearings|
|Technical Paper||Design Guidelines and Concepts for Zero-Gap Bedplate Sealing|
|Technical Paper||The Use of Vibration Analysis to Detect Failures in Plain Bearings During Operation|
CitationIshii, T., Sudo, T., Morikawa, M., and Nagahata, D., "Consideration of Proper Analysis Method for Car Air-Conditioner's Noise," SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-0044, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-0044.
- Kartrien Wyckaert Operational Analysis, Transfer Path Analysis, Modal Analysis-Tools to Understand Road Noise Problems in Car JSAE technical paper 50 3 69 74 1996
- Kawaguchi Yukio Transfer Path Analysis with Inverse Matrix Method Hosei University Research Center for Computing and Multimedia Studies technical review 23 2010
- Sonehara Tsutomu A study on generalization of transfer path analysis JSAE technical paper 41 6 1433 1438 2010
- Kyuse Masafumi Improving Suspension and Engine Mount Transfer Path Analysis Accuracy with Respect to Low Frequency Noise and Vibration Honda R&D technical review 16 1 197 200 2004
- Verheij J. Multipath sound transfer from resiliently mounted shipboard machinery PhD Dissertation Technische Physische Dienst TNO-TH Delft 1986
- De Vis D. , Hendricx W. , van der Linden P. Development and Integration of an Advanced Unified Approach to Structure Bome Noise Analysis 2nd Int. Conference on Vehicle Comfort ATA 1992
- Van der Auweraer , H. , Mas , P. , Dom , S. , Vecchio , A. et al. Transfer Path Analysis in the Critical Path of Vehicle Refinement: The Role of Fast, Hybrid and Operational Path Analysis SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-2352 2007 10.4271/2007-01-2352