This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Inventory Management and Control using ‘Probability Distribution Function’
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published January 15, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Angane, V. and Kachare, A., "Inventory Management and Control using ‘Probability Distribution Function’," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 7(1):173-183, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-9098.
- Georgiadis Patroklos and Politou Alexandra Dynamic Drum-Buffer-Rope approach for production planning and control in capacitated flow-shop manufacturing systems Computers and Industrial Engineering 65 2013 689 703
- Schwartz Jay D. and Rivera Daniel E. A process control approach to tactical inventory management in production-inventory systems International Journal of Production Economics 125 2010 111 124
- Conway R. , Maxwell W. , McClain J.O. and Thomas L. Joseph The role of work-in-process inventory in serial production lines Operations Research 36 2 1988 229 241
- Gershwin S.B. Manufacturing Systems Engineering Prentice-Hall NJ 1994
- Sana Shib Sankar A production-inventory model in an imperfect production process European journal of Operations Research 200 2010 451 464
- Jain , S. WIP Inventory Optimization and Tracking in Discrete Product Manufacturing System SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0399 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0399
- Goldratt and Cox 1992
- Simatupang Togar M. Utilization of buffer management to build focused preventive maintenance Massey University January 2000
- Mathwave- Data analysis and Simulation- Easy fit and Stat assist software http://www.mathwave.com/en/home.html