This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Fleet Vehicle Idling - Are Supplemental Hybrid Idling Reduction Systems the Answer?
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published January 15, 2014 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Prendi, L., King, A., and Tam, E., "Fleet Vehicle Idling - Are Supplemental Hybrid Idling Reduction Systems the Answer?," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 7(1):147-156, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-9095.
- Calef , D and Goble , R. The allure of technology: How France and California promoted electric and hybrid vehicles to reduce urban air pollution Policy Science 2007 40 1 34
- Ogden , M. J. ; Williams , H. R. ; Larson , D. E. Societal lifecycle costs of cars with alternative fuels/engines Energy Policy 2004 32 7 27
- Turton , H. and Moura , F. Vehicle-to-grid systems for sustainable development: An integrated energy analysis Technological Forecasting & Social Change 2008 75 1091 1108
- Stanciulescu , V. and Fleming , S. J. Life Cycle Assessment of transportation fuels and GHGenius IEEE EIC Climate Change Conference May 9 12 2006 Ottawa, Canada
- Dobson , I.D. Life Cycle Assessment for Painting Processes: Putting the VOC Issue in Perspective Progress in Organic Coating 1996 27 1-4 55 58
- Prendi , L. , Anastasopoulos , A. , Tam , E.K.L. Life Cycle Inventory of the Automotive Paint Processes JCT CoatingsTech 2008 5 6
- Tam , E.K.L. and Abdulrahem , F.I. Preliminary Comparison of Conceptual Data versus Site Specific Data for Life Cycle Inventories International CIRP Seminar on LCE Grenoble, France Laboratoire 3S 2005
- NREL www.nrel.gov/lci May 2010
- Athena U.S. LCI Database Project Research Protocol Athena Sustainable Materials Institute 2001
- Taylor , W. R , Gordon Review of the incidence, energy use and costs of passenger vehicle idling Final Report, Prepared Office of Energy Efficiency Natural Resources Canada: GW Taylor Consulting Woodlawn, Ontario, Canada 2003
|Technical Paper||Development of a Method for the Long-Term Efficiency and Cost Evaluation of Mobile Idle-Reduction Technologies (MIRT)|
|Technical Paper||King County Metro - Allison Hybrid Electric Transit Bus Testing|