This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
On-Line Lubricants Health Condition Monitoring in Gearbox Application
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published November 20, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Manyala, J. and Atashbar, M., "On-Line Lubricants Health Condition Monitoring in Gearbox Application," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 6(3):907-914, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-9074.
- Cho U. and Tichy J.A., “Quantitative correlation of wear debris morphology: grouping and Classification,” Tribology International, vol. 33, 2000, pp. 461-467.
- Zhou R.S., Cheng H.S., and Mura T., “Micro pitting in rolling and sliding contact under mixed lubrication,” Trans ASME, J. of Tribology, vol. 111, 1989, pp. 605-613.
- Jones M.H., “Tribology-a key element in condition monitoring”, Conf. On Condition Monitoring, Oxford Proc. of Inter, 2001.
- Rao B.K., “Handbook of Condition Monitoring,” Elsevier Advanced Technology, UK, 1996.
- Agoston A., Otsch C., Zhuravleva J., and Jakoby B., “An IR Absorption Sensor System for the Determination of Engine Oil Deterioration”, IEEE Sensors Proceedings, vol.1, 2004, pp. 463-466.
- Khandakar G., Glavas E., and Jones G.R., “A fibre-optic oil condition monitor based on chromatic modulation,” Meas. Sci. Technol., vol. 4, 1993, pp. 608-613.
- Flanagan I.M., Jordan J.R., and Whittington H.W., “Wear debris detection and analysis techniques for lubricant-based condition monitoring,” J. Phys. E: Sci. Instrum., 21, 1988, pp.1011-1016.
- Peng Z. and Kessissoglou N., “An integrated approach to fault diagnosis of machinery using wear debris and vibration analysis,” Wear, 255, 2003, p.1221-1232.
- Jagtiani A.V, “Development of novel multichannel resistive pulse sensors for micro-particle detection and differentiation,” Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Akron, Ohio, 2007.
- Edwin H., “On a New Action of the Magneti on Electric Currents,” American Journal of Mathematics, 2 (3), 1879, pp. 287-292.
- Ramsden E., “Hall-effect Sensors: Theory and Applications,” Newnes, Oxford, 2006.
- Drljaca P., Demierre M., Schott C., and Popovic R.S., “Nonlinear Effects in magnetic angular position sensor with integrated Flux Concentrator,” Proc. of the 23rd Intern. Conf. on Microelectronics, vol. 1, Nis, Yugoslavia, 12-15 May, 2002.
- Manyala J.O., Fritz T.W., and Massood Z.A, “Integration of Tri-Axial Hall Effect Sensor Technology for Gear Position Sensing in Commercial Vehicle Transmissions,” IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., vol. 61, No. 3, pp. 664-672, Mar. 2012.
- Manyala J.O., Fritz T.W., and Massood Z.A. “Gearbox Speed Sensor Design and Performance Optimization,” IEEE Trans. Sensors, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 629-636, Feb. 2013.
- Lawrence K. L., “ANSYS Workbench Tutorial.” Arlington: SDC Publications, 2006.
- Ripka P., “Magnetic sensors for industrial and field applications,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 41-42, pp. 394-397, 1994.