This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Lightweight Acoustic System Performance Target Setting Process
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published May 13, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Zhang, Q., Parrett, A., and Zopp, A., "Lightweight Acoustic System Performance Target Setting Process," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 6(2):1342-1346, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-1982.
- Moeller , M.J. and Powell , R.E. Review of Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA) Applied to the Automotive Industry 1985 to 1997 Noise-Con 98 1998
- Teknos , T. , Liu , W. , and Musser , C. Use of SEA to Support Sound Package Design Studies and Vehicle Target Setting SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-2206 2009 10.4271/2009-01-2206
- Zhang , Q. , Parrett , A. , and Wood , M. Vehicle Dash Mat SEA Modeling and Correlation SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-2310 2007 10.4271/2007-01-2310
- Wentzel , R. and VanBuskirk , J. A Dissipative Approach to Vehicle Sound Abatement SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-1668 1999 10.4271/1999-01-1668
- Bose R.C. , Bush K.A. Orthogonal Arrays of Strength Two and Three The Annals of Mathematical Statistics 1952
- VA-One User's Guide May 2009
- Workenbach John Excel 2007 Power Programming with VBA Wiley 2007