This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Operating Mode and Simulation Study for an Electromagnetic Coupling Hybrid Electric Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Based on the concept of dynamic servo, an electromagnetic coupling hybrid electric vehicle is developed. The system structure, working principle and control strategy of the vehicle are analyzed respectively. The simulation model of the vehicle is built using Matlab/Simulink software, and the output torque of ICE, EM and DRM is simulated in UDDS driving cycle. The simulation and test results show that the output torque can meet the requirements of driving cycle, and the efficiency of EM is always in high efficiency area.
CitationChen, H. and Zuo, C., "Operating Mode and Simulation Study for an Electromagnetic Coupling Hybrid Electric Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2013-01-1482, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-1482.
- Duoba , M. , Ng , H. , and Larsen , R. Characterization and Comparison of Two Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs) - Honda Insight and Toyota Prius SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-1335 2001 10.4271/2001-01-1335
- Wang , F. , Mao , X.J. , Yang , L. , Zhuo , B. et al. Control algorithm and parameter match for an electromagnetic coupling hybrid electric bus Journal of Xi'an Jiaotong University 42 3 342 346 2008
- Al-Aawar , N. , Hijazi , T.M. , and Arkadan , A.A. Particle swarm optimization of coupled electromechanical systems IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 47 5 1314 1317 2011 10.1109/TMAG.2010.2096802
- Tong , C. , Zheng , P. , Zhao , J. , Wu , Q. et al. Investigation of a unified controller of compound structure permanent-magnet synchronous machine for HEV applications Electromagnetic Field Computation (CEFC), 2010 14th Biennial IEEE Conference On 1 1 2010 10.1109/CEFC.2010.5481329
- Eriksson , S. and Sadarangani , C. A four-quadrant HEV drive system Proceedings of the 56th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference 3 1510 1514 2002 10.1109/VETECF.2002.1040468
- Li , Q. , Fan , T. , Zhao , F. , Wen , X. et al. Electromagnetic coupling analysis of permanent magnet dual mechanical ports machine Electric Information and Control Engineering (ICEICE), 2011 International Conference On 5889 5892 2011
- McDonough , M. , Shamsi , P. , and Fahimi , B. Application of multi-port power electronic interface for contactless transfer of energy in automotive applications Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC) 2011 IEEE 1 6 2011 10.1109/VPPC.2011.6043184
- Magnussen , F. and Sadarangani , C. Electromagnetic transducer for hybrid electric vehicles Nordic Workshop on Power and Industrial Electronics 12 14 2002
- Zheng , P. , Liu , R. , Wu , Q. , Zhao , J. et al. Magnetic coupling analysis of four-quadrant transducer used for hybrid electric vehicles IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 43 6 2597 2599 2007 10.1109/TMAG.2007.892861
- Minagawa , Y. , Nakano , M. , Arimitsu , M. , and Akatsu , K. New Concept Motor with Dual Rotors Driven by Harmonic AC SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-2857 2002 10.4271/2002-01-2857
- Nordlund , E. and Sadarangani , C. Four-quadrant energy transducer for hybrid electrical vehicles simulations and system description EVS 19 Busan, Korea 2002
- Hoeijmakers , M.J. and Rondel , M. The electrical variable transmission in a city bus 35th IEEE Power Electronics Specialist Conference 4 2773 2778 2004 10.1109/PESC.2004.1355272
- Zhu , X. , Cheng , M. , Zhao , W. , Liu , C. et al. A transient cosimulation approach to performance analysis of hybrid excited doubly salient machine considering indirect field-circuit coupling IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 43 6 2558 2560 2007 10.1109/TMAG.2007.893318
- Zheng , P. , Liu , R. , Thelin , P. , Nordlund , E. et al. Research on the parameters and performances of a 4QT prototype machine used for HEV IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 43 1 443 446 2006 10.1109/TMAG.2006.887539
- Luo , Y. , Tan , D. , and Meng , F. Power flow analysis and application simulation of electromagnetic continuously variable transmission Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering (English Edition) 21 6 48 56 2008 10.3901/CJME.2008.06.048
- Lee , Y.H. and Nasiri , A. Analysis and modeling of conductive EMI noise of power electronics converters in electric and hybrid electric vehicles Conference Proceeding-IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition-APEC 1952 1957 2008 10.1109/APEC.2008.4522995