This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Accuracy and Sensitivity of 2005 to 2008 Toyota Corolla Event Data Recorders in Low-Speed Collisions
ISSN: 2327-5626, e-ISSN: 2327-5634
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Wilkinson, C., Lawrence, J., Nelson, T., and Bowler, J., "The Accuracy and Sensitivity of 2005 to 2008 Toyota Corolla Event Data Recorders in Low-Speed Collisions," SAE Int. J. Trans. Safety 1(2):420-429, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-1268.
- Lawrence , J. , Wilkinson , C. , King , D. , Heinrichs , B. et al. The Accuracy and Sensitivity of Event Data Recorders in Low-Speed Collisions SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-0679 2002 10.4271/2002-01-0679
- Correia JT , Iladis KA , McCarron ES & Smolej MA Utilizing data from automotive event data recorders Proceeding of the Canadian Multidisciplinary Road Safety Conference XII London, ON 2001
- Wilkinson , C. , Lawrence , J. , Heinrichs , B. , and Siegmund , G. The Accuracy of Crash Data Saved by Ford Restraint Control Modules in Lowcspeed Collisions SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-1214 2004 10.4271/2004-01-1214
- Wilkinson , C. , Lawrence , J. , Heinrichs , B. , and King , D. The Accuracy and Sensitivity of 2003 and 2004 General Motors Event Data Recorders in Low-Speed Barrier and Vehicle Collisions SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-1190 2005 10.4271/2005-01-1190
- Lawrence , J. and Wilkinson , C. The Accuracy of Crash Data from Ford Restraint Control Modules Interpreted with Revised Vetronix Software SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-1206 2005 10.4271/2005-01-1206
- Lawrence , J. , Wilkinson , C. , Heinrichs , B. , and Siegmund , G. The Accuracy of Pre-Crash Speed Captured by Event Data Recorders SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-0889 2003 10.4271/2003-01-0889
- Siegmund , G. , King , D. , and Montgomery , D. Using Barrier Impact Data to Determine Speed Change in Aligned, Low-Speed, Vehicle-to-Vehicle Collisions SAE Technical Paper 960887 1996 10.4271/960887
- King , D. , Ptucha , S. , Michael , J. , and Gardiner , K. Speed Change Determination in Low Speed Impacts - A Comparison of Techniques SAE Technical Paper 980023 1998 10.4271/980023
|Technical Paper||Behavior of Toyota Airbag Control Modules Exposed to Low and Mid-Severity Collision Pulses|
|Journal Article||Comparison of the Accuracy and Sensitivity of Generation 1, 2 and 3 Toyota Event Data Recorders in Low-Speed Collisions|