This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
An Integrated Approach for Modeling, Analysis and Optimization of Systems whose Design Follows the EAST-ADL2/AUTOSAR Methodology
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Wozniak, E., Tucci-Piergiovanni, S., Mraidha, C., and Gerard, S., "An Integrated Approach for Modeling, Analysis and Optimization of Systems whose Design Follows the EAST-ADL2/AUTOSAR Methodology," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Electron. Electr. Syst. 6(1):276-286, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-1225.
- Advancing Traffic Efficiency and Safety through Software Technology phase 2 (ATESST2), Deliverable D4.1.1, EAST-ADL Domain Model Specification June 2010
- OMG Systems Modeling Language (OMG SysML), Version 1.2, formal/2010-06-02 OMG June 2010 http://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/-1.2/
- AUTOSAR 4.0 (Automotive Open System Architecture) Specifications http://www.autosar.org http://www.autosar.org
- SymTA/S tool http://www.symtavision.com/symtas.html
- HIP-HOPS tool http://www2.hull.ac.uk/science/pdf/-ITI_Flyer_System_Reliability.pdf
- Unified Modeling Language Superstructure v2.3 OMG Std.
- Mraidha C. , Tucci-Piergiovanni S. , and Gerard S. Optimum: a marte-based methodology for schedulability analysis at early design stages SIGSOFT Softw. Eng. Notes 36 1 8 January 2011 http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/-1921532.1921555
- UML Profile for MARTE: Modeling and Analysis of Real-Time Embedded Systems, Version 1.0, formal/2009-11-02 OMG November 2009 http://www.omgmarte.org/
- Anssi S. , Tucci-Piergiovanni S. , Kuntz S. , Gerard S. , and Terrier F. Enabling scheduling analysis for autosar systems Object/Component/Service-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing (ISORC), 2011 14th IEEE International Symposium on march 2011 152 159
- EAST-EEA Project presentation http://symposium.itea2.org/symposium2004/-Presentations/EAST-EEA.pdf
- Chen D. , Lönn H. , Törner F. , and Blom H. Advancing traffic efficiency and safety through software technology (atesst) deliverable d2.2.2 Tech. Rep. January 2008 http://www.atesst.org/
- MAENAD: Model-based Analysis & Engineering of Novel Architectures for Dependable Electric Vehicles http://www.maenad.eu/
- Ougier F. and Terrier F. Eclipse based architecture of the edona platform for automotive system development ERTS 2010 May 2010
- Qureshi T. N. , Chen D.-J. , Lönn H. , and Törngren M. From east-adl to autosar software architecture: A mapping scheme ECSA 2011 328 335
- International Standards Organization ISO/DIS 26262:2009 - Draft International Standard Road Vehicles - Functional Safety Std.
- Sandberg A. , Chen D. , Lönn H. , Johansson R. , Feng L. , Törngren M. , Torchiaro S. , Tavakoli-Kolagari R. , and Abele A. Model-based safety engineering of interdependent functions in automotive vehicles using east-adl2 Proceedings of the 29th international conference on Computer safety, reliability, and security , ser. SAFECOMP'10 Berlin, Heidelberg Springer-Verlag 2010 332 346 http://-dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1886301.1886335
- Balicki J. Tabu-based evolutionary algorithm with negative selection for pareto-optimization in distributed systems Proceedings of the 7th WSEAS International Conference on Artificial intelligence, knowledge engineering and data bases , ser. AIKED'08 Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society (WSEAS) 2008 327 332 http://dl.acm.org/-citation.cfm?id=1415881.1415933
- Ceriani M. , Ferrandi F. , Lanzi P. L. , Sciuto D. , and Tumeo A. Multiprocessor systems-on-chip synthesis using multi-objective evolutionary computation Proceedings of the 12th annual conference on Genetic and evolutionary computation , ser. GECCO '10 New York, NY, USA ACM 2010 1267 1274 http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1830483.1830710
- Ferrari A. , Natale M. D. , Gentile G. , Reggiani G. , and Gai P. Time and memory tradeoffs in the implementation of autosar components DATE 2009 864 869
- Coit D. W. , Member I. S. , Smith A. E. , and Member I. Reliability optimization of series-parallel systems using a genetic algorithm IEEE Transactions on Reliability 45 254 260 1996
- Gokhale S. S. Software application design based on architecture, reliability and cost Proceedings of the Ninth International Symposium on Computers and Communications 2004 Volume 2 (ISCC″04) - Volume 02 , ser. ISCC '04 Washington, DC, USA IEEE Computer Society 2004 1098 1103 http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1126253.1126657
- Azketa E. , Uribe J. P. , Marcos M. , Almeida L. , and Gutierrez J. J. Permutational genetic algorithm for the optimized assignment of priorities to tasks and messages in distributed real-time systems Proceedings of the 2011IEEE 10th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications , ser. TRUSTCOM '11 Washington, DC, USA IEEE Computer Society 2011 958 965 http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/-TrustCom.2011.132
- Tucci-Piergiovanni S. , Mraidha C. , Wozniak E. , Lanusse A. , and Gerard S. A uml model-based approach for replication assessment of autosar safety-critical applications IEEE TrustCom/IEEE ICESS/FCST, International Joint Conference of 0 1176 1187 2011
- Wozniak E. , Mraidha C. , Gerard S. , and Terrier F. A guidance framework for the generation of implementation models in the automotive domain EUROMICRO-SEAA 2011 468 476
- Davis L. Handbook of Genetic Algorithms Van Nostrand Reinhold 1991
- Buhnova B. , Grunske L. , Koziolek A. , and Meedeniya I. Software architecture optimization methods: A systematic literature review IEEE Transaction on Software Engineering 2012
- Kugele S. , Haberl W. , Tautschnig M. , and Wechs M. Optimizing automatic deployment using non-functional requirement annotations Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation , ser. Communications in Computer and Information Science Margaria T. and Steffen B. 17 Porto Sani, Greece Springer October 2008 400 414
- Boone B. , Turck F. D. , and Dhoedt B. Automated deployment of distributed software components with fault tolerance guarantees Proceedings of the 2008 Sixth International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications , ser. SERA '08 Washington, DC, USA IEEE Computer Society 2008 21 27 http://dx.doi.org/-10.1109/SERA 2008