This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Managing the Computational Cost of Monte Carlo Simulation with Importance Sampling by Considering the Value of Information
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Nikolaidis, E., Norouzi, M., Mourelatos, Z., and Pandey, V., "Managing the Computational Cost of Monte Carlo Simulation with Importance Sampling by Considering the Value of Information," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 6(3):436-440, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0943.
- Nikolaidis , E. , Pandey , V. , and Mourelatos , Z. Managing the Computational Cost in a Monte Carlo Simulation by Considering the Value of Information SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-0915 2012 10.4271/2012-01-0915
- Hubbard , W. H. 2007 How to Measure Anything, Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business John Wiley and Sons New Jersey
- Schlosser , J. and Paredis , C. Managing Multiple Sources of Epistemic Uncertainty in Engineering Decision Making SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1481 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1481
- French , S. 1986 Objective and Subjective Probability Decision Theory: An Introduction to the Mathematics of Rationality Ellis Horwood Limited Chichester, West Sussex, England 222 258
- Hazelrigg , G. A. 1996 Systems Engineering: An Approach to Information-Based Design Prentice Hall Upper Saddle River
- Edgeworth , F. Y. 1905 The Law of Error Cambridge Philos. Soc. 20 36 66 113 141