This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Optimization of Body Attachment for Road Noise Performance
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
It is common knowledge that body attachment stiffness is an important factor of road noise performance. Thus, a high stiffness of body attachments is required, and determining their optimized stiffness and structure is necessary. Therefore, a method for improving body attachment stiffness and validating the relationship between stiffness and road noise through CAE and experimental trials was tested. Furthermore, a guideline for optimizing body structure for road noise performance was suggested.
CitationKim, H., DO, J., oh, S., and Kim, K., "Optimization of Body Attachment for Road Noise Performance," SAE Technical Paper 2013-01-0369, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0369.
- SAE NVH Conference Structure borne NVH Workshop SAE 2005 Noise and Vibration Conference June 2005
- Automotive circle international EuroCarBody 2009 JAGUAR at ECB 2009, 007_Jaguar.XJ.pdf 74 Frankfurt, Germany October 21 2009
- Roebuck , Kevin Theory of Inventive Problem Solving TRIZ” Tebbo 10:1743044933
- Malen , D. E. Fundamentals of Automobile Body Structure Design SAE International 978-0-7680-2169-1 2011 10.4271/R-394
- Tsujiuchi , N. , Koizumi , T. , Takenaka , T. , and Iwagase , T. A Stiffness Optimization Procedure for Automobile Rubber Mounts SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-1445 2001 10.4271/2001-01-1445
- Kim , K. and Choi , I. Design Optimization Analysis of Body Attachment for NVH Performance Improvements SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-1604 2003 10.4271/2003-01-1604
- Kruse Alexander NVH Improvement of Car Suspension using Transfer Path and Running Mode Analysis