This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Impact of Viscosity Modifiers on Gear Oil Efficiency and Durability: Part II
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 08, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Barton, W., Knapton, D., Baker, M., Rose, A. et al., "Impact of Viscosity Modifiers on Gear Oil Efficiency and Durability: Part II," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 6(2):295-310, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0299.
- Wienecke , D. and Bartz , W. Influence of Base Oil and Formulation of Gear Oils on Friction Power Losses of Gears SAE Technical Paper 1999-01-3465 1999 10.4271/1999-01-3465
- Barton , W. , Payne , J. , Baker , M. , O'Connor , B. et al. Impact of Viscosity Modifiers on Gear Oil Efficiency and Durability SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 5 1 470 479 2012 10.4271/2011-01-2128
- Akucewich , E. , O'Connor , B. , Vinci , J. , and Schenkenberger , C. Developing Next Generation Axle Fluids, Part III: Laboratory CAFE Simulation Test as a Key Fluid Development Tool SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-3235 2003 10.4271/2003-01-3235
- Wincierz , C. , Hedrich , K. , and Müller , M. Formulation of Multigrade Gear Oils for High Efficiency and Low Operating Temperature SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-2822 2002 10.4271/2002-01-2822
- Bala , V. , Rollin , A. , and Brandt , G. Rheological Properties Affecting the Fuel Economy of Multigrade Automotive Gear Lubricants SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-2051 2000 10.4271/2000-01-2051