This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Vibration Characteristic Analysis and Optimization of the Rear Suspension of Eccentrical Motor Driven Electric Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 25, 2013 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
To wheel driven electric vehicle, besides road unevenness excitation, the electric motor torque fluctuation has great effects on the whole body vibration (WBV) according to prior research., To evaluate and further reduce the influence of torque fluctuation on the whole body vibration (WBV), vibration characteristic of rear suspension is analyzed thoroughly and finally optimized in this paper. Firstly, based on an existing eccentrical motor driven electric vehicle, a rear twist beam suspension suitable for high frequency analysis is modeled in Adams/View. Secondly, the vibration characteristic is simulated using Adams/Vibration module and verified with natural modal parameters of system. Finally, the vibration characteristic is optimized by adjusting the parameters of bushings using DOE method and proven to be effective to reduce WBV caused by torque fluctuation.
|Ground Vehicle Standard||Vibration Testing of Electric Vehicle Batteries|
|Technical Paper||Development of a DC Motor Controller|
|Technical Paper||Electric Vehicle Interior Noise Contribution Analysis|
CitationLi, C. and Zuo, S., "Vibration Characteristic Analysis and Optimization of the Rear Suspension of Eccentrical Motor Driven Electric Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2013-01-0088, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-0088.
- Yu , Z.L. , Zhang , L.J. and Sun , B. Road test analysis of wheel-hub driven electrical vehicle inner noise Shanghai Automotive 2009 8 8 13
- Yu , Z.L. Vibration Analysis of Suspension System in Four in-Wheel-Motor Driven Electric Vehicle Tongji University
- Rojas Rojas , A. , Niederkofler , H. , and Willberger , J. Comfort and Safety Enhancement of Passenger Vehicles with In-Wheel Motors SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-1146 2010 10.4271/2010-01-1146
- Duan , X.L. , Zuo , S.G. , Li , Y. and Kang , Q. Research Status of the Wheel Suspension System Vibration Characteristics of Distributed Electric Vehicle VTI 2012 2012 7
- Kim , M. Transfer Function Analysis of Rear Multi-Link Suspension to Improve Ride Vibration and Road Noise SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-1571 2011 10.4271/2011-01-1571
- Lin , Y. , Zhan , W. , Liu , Y. , and Zhong , X. Dynamics Simulation Research on Rigid-Elastic Coupling System of Car Suspension SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-1622 2000 10.4271/2000-01-1622
- Gipser , M. FTire-the tire simulation model for all applications related to vehicle dynamics Vehicle System Dynamics: International Journal of Vehicle Mechanics and Mobility 45 S1 139 151
- Slattengren , J. Frequency dependent elements in Adams Adams User Conference 1997
- Using ADAMS/Vibration Mechanical Dynamics Inc. 2010
- Myers , Raymond H. , Montgomery Douglas C. Response Surface Methodology Wiley Inter Science 0-471-58100-3
- Tamboli , J.A. and Joshi , S.G. Optimum Design of a Passive Suspension System of a Vehicle Subjected to Actual Random Road Excitations Journal of Sound and Vibration 219 1999 0022-460X