This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Basic Study on Optimization in Transportation Environment of Fruits and Vegetables (Part 6: Experimental Discussion)
Published October 03, 2012 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
In agriculture, the production and the transportation are like two wheels on the same cart, and most fruits and vegetables are being transported by truck.
As basic research on Rationalization in the transportation of vegetables, fruit, and, considering the research reported damage due to transportation of fruit and vegetables so far. To transport, but to be transported long distances by truck to large distribution center of mass transportation from production sites, transport vehicles, a variety of equipment is being used for shipping and handling before and after it has horizontal. This experiment was performed to understand the occurrence of multiple vibrations and shock of transport vehicle used during transport.
- Hiroshi Uchida - ZENNOH:National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Asso
- Satoshi Konno - ZENNOH:National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Asso
- Yoshiaki Itoh - Kanagawa Industrial Technology Center
- Masamichi Kojima - Kanagawa Industrial Technology Center
- Akinori Fujiya - Kanagawa Industrial Technology Center
- Akira Momose - Kanagawa Industrial Technology Center
- Ryuzo Hayashi
- Masao Nagai