This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Vehicle Braking System Calculation and Simulation Software Platform
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 24, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The brake performance is one of the most important performances in the automotive active safety, and it is the main measure of automotive active safety. Thus, to develop a platform for the braking system is quite significant. Based on the object-oriented technology, the platform for braking system is developed by making use of Visual C++ 6.0 development tool. By using the VC++ development tool and doing secondary development on other softwares, the software possesses powerful features, such as brake plan selection, performance calculation, parametric modeling, finite element analysis and kinematics simulation, etc. An initial brake system can be designed, calculated and analyzed all in one. The living instance shows that the platform has friendly user interfaces, powerful functions and it can improve the precision and efficiency of brake design. The platform has been of great applied value and can also positively promote the design automation of vehicle's braking system.
|Technical Paper||Correlation of Objective and Subjective Evaluation in Automotive Brake Pedal Feel|
|Technical Paper||An Integrated-Electro-Hydraulic Brake System for Active Safety|
|Technical Paper||Development of Crawl Control|
CitationWang, B., Guo, X., and Zhang, J., "Vehicle Braking System Calculation and Simulation Software Platform," SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-1895, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-1895.
- Vaduri, S. and Law, E., “Development of an Expert System for the Analysis of Track Test Data,” SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-1628, 2000, doi:10.4271/2000-01-1628.
- Eichhorn, Lane, Corinchock, Drew, “Automobile braking system”, China Machine Press, 1994.
- Limpert, Rudolf, “Analysis and Design of Automotive Brake Systems”, China Machine Press, 1985.
- Wayne, Eckerson, Inference object.oriented development tool debuts, Network World, Framingham, Feb 8,1993, Vol.10, Iss.6
- Fang, Yonglong, Li, Ying, Li, Youde, “Automotive brake system design expert system”, Automotive Engineering,17(3),129-136,1995
- Yu, Zhisheng. Elementary Vehicle Dynamics. China Machine Press, 2006
- Yinxin, Dong, Ping, Xi. Secondary Development of Interface Based on CATIA System. Aviation Manufacturing Technology,p 83-87,2006.12
- Hu, Ting, You, Lijun, “Secondary Development based on CATIA”, Electronic Industry Press, 2006
- Zhang, Yan, Tang, Xiaochu, “Method of organization and implementation of heat exchanger CAD graphic library”, Journal of Petrochemical Universities:59-63,1998
- Wang, Bin, Guo, Xuexun et al. Vehicle Brake System Development Software Based on VC. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology(Transportation Science & Engineering),p184-187,2012.01
- Hoffmann, C.M., Kim, K.J., “Towards valid parametric CAD models”, Computer-Aided Design, 2001