This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Characterizations of Deployment Rates in Automotive Technology
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Zoepf, S. and Heywood, J., "Characterizations of Deployment Rates in Automotive Technology," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 5(2):541-552, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-1057.
- De Cicco, J. M. 2010 A fuel efficiency horizon for U.S. automobiles Technical report University of Michigan, School of Natural Resources and Environment Report prepared for The Energy Foundation http://energy.umich.edu/info/pdfs/Fuel%20Efficiency%20Horizon%20FINAL.pdf
- Kramer, G. J. Haigh, M. 2009 No quick switch to low-carbon energy Nature 462 3 568 569
- Nakicenovic, N. 1986 The automobile road to technological change: Diffusion of the automobile as a process of technological substitution Technological Forecasting and Social Change 29 4 309
- Zoepf, Stephen 2011 Automotive Features: Mass Impact and Deployment Characterization Master's thesis Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Technology and Policy Program, Engineering Systems Division http://web.mit.edu/sloan-auto-lab/research/beforeh2/files/Zoepf_MS_Thesis.pdf
- NHTSA 2011 2017-25 corporate average fuel economy preliminary regulatory impact analysis Office of Regulatory Analysis and Evaluation and National Center for Statistics and Analysis http://www.nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/rulemaking/pdf/cafe/2017-25_CAFE_PRIA_final.pdf
- Clark, K. B. Fujimoto, T. 1991 Product Development Performance: Strategy, organization, and management in the world auto industry, chapter 1.2 Harvard Business School Press
- Ellison, D. J. Clark, K. B. Fujimoto, T. suk Hyun, Y. 1995 Product development performance in the auto industry: 1990s update Technical report International Motor Vehicle Program
- Schafer, A. Heywood, J. B. Weiss, M. A. 2006 Future fuel cell and internal combustion engine automobile technologies: A 25-year life cycle and fleet impact assessment Energy 31 12 2064 2087
- Bandivadekar, A. P. 2008 Evaluating the Impact of Advanced Vehicle and Fuel Technologies in the U.S. Light-Duty Vehicle Fleet PhD dissertation Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Technology, Management and Policy
- DOT 2004a Cost and weight added by the federal motor vehicle safety standards for model years 1968-2001 in passenger cars and light trucks Technical Report DOT HS 809 834 U.S. Department of Transportation http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/regrev/evaluate/pdf/809834Part1.pdf http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/regrev/evaluate/pdf/809834Part2.pdf
- DOT 2004b Lives saved by the federal motor vehicle safety standards and other vehicle safety technologies, 1960-2002 Technical Report DOT HS 809 833 U.S. Department of Transportation http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/regrev/evaluate/pdf/809833Part1.pdf http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/regrev/evaluate/pdf/809833Part2.pdf