This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Influence of Complying with FMVSS 226 (Ejection Mitigation) on Side Airbag Occupant Out of Position Injury Assessment
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Dix, J., Hammoud, S., Cardinali, A., Mitchell, A. et al., "Influence of Complying with FMVSS 226 (Ejection Mitigation) on Side Airbag Occupant Out of Position Injury Assessment," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 5(1):358-368, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-0466.
- Traffic Safety Facts 2009 “Passenger Vehicles” National Center for Statistics and Analysis, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- “Research Test Procedure for Ejection Mitigation Testing” Office of Crashworthiness Standards National Highway Traffic Safety Administration November 2006
- “Ejection Mitigation Using Advanced Glazing A Status Report, November 1995” Advanced Glazing Research Team, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration November 1995
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 226 “Ejection Mitigation” National Highway Traffic Safety Administration December 2 2009
- Department of Transportation Standard No. 214 Side Impact Protection, Part 571.214
- Dix, J. Sagawa, K. Sahare, L. Hammoud, S. et al. “A Study of Occupant Ejection Mitigation During Rollovers for Front Row Occupants,” SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 3 1 488 498 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0520
- Department of Transportation Standard No. 226 Ejection Mitigation, Part 571.226
- “Recommended Procedures for Evaluating Occupant Injury Risk from Deploying Side Airbags” The Side Airbag Out-of-Position Injury Technical Working Group July 2003