This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Influence of the Coil Pitch and the Slot/Pole Number Combination upon the Performance of Permanent Magnet Motors
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Fukushige, T., Tanaka, D., and Shibukawa, Y., "Influence of the Coil Pitch and the Slot/Pole Number Combination upon the Performance of Permanent Magnet Motors," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 5(1):177-186, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-0336.
- Kaneko, Y. Hirano, H. Shishido, K. Asokawa, K. “Development of a Compact, High-power In-wheel Motor Unit,” Scientific Lecture Series, JSAE Spring Congress May 20 2009 20095289
- Tahara, Y. et al. “Development of an In-wheel Motor Unit,” Scientific Lecture Series, JSAE 2006 Autumn Congress, No. 131-06
- Kiriya, T. et al. “Development of a Direct Drive In-wheel Motor System for Electric Vehicles,” Automotive Technical Meeting Document The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan 2004
- Calvert, J.F. “Amplitudes of Magnetmotive-Force Harmonics for Fractional-Slot Windings of Three-Phase Machines,” Iowa Engineering Experiment Station 1939
- Salminen, P. “Fractional Slot Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors For Low Speed Applications,” Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Science Lappeenranta University of Technology 2004
- Han, S.-H. Jahns, T. M. Soong, W. L. “Torque Ripple Reduction in Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines Using Stators With Odd Number of Slots Per Pole Pair,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion March 2010 118 127
- Zhu, Z. Q. Howe, David “Influence of Design Parameters on Cogging Torque in Permanent Magnet Machines,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion 15 4 Dec 2000 407 412
- Naruse, Y. Arimitsu, M. Minagawa, U. Nakano, M. Inoue, T. “Characteristics of a Coaxial Motor Driven by Compound Current,” Proceedings of JSAE Annual Congress 44-05 9 12 2005
- Tanaka, D. Kato, T. Shibukawa, Y. Naruse, Y. et al. “Study on a High Torque Density Motor for an Electric Traction Vehicle,” SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 2 1 397 407 2009 10.4271/2009-01-1337
- Bertotti, G. “General Properties of Power Losses in Soft Ferromagnetic Materials” IEEE Trans. Magnetics 24 1 621 630 1988
- JPN PAT No. 4234749 Hitachi, Ltd.
- Morimoto, Masayuki “Utilization of SMC Core for Induction Motors,” Techno-Frontier 2011 B6-1