This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Four-Wheel Independently Driven In-Wheel Motors Electric Vehicle AFS and DYC Integrated Control
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
For four-wheel independently driven in-wheel motors electric vehicle, an integrated control algorithm of active front steering and direct yaw moment control based on model predictive control is proposed in this paper. The algorithm adopts hierarchical integrated control structure. The model predictive controller is designed and the driving force allocation is controlled by rules. The algorithm is verified by the simulation at last. The results show that the algorithm can make the vehicle track the desired response effectively and enhance the vehicle stability in critical running condition.
CitationLi, G., Hong, W., and Liang, H., "Four-Wheel Independently Driven In-Wheel Motors Electric Vehicle AFS and DYC Integrated Control," SAE Technical Paper 2012-01-0258, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-0258.
- Sakai, SHin-Ichiro Sado, Hideo Hori, Yoichi 2002 “Dynamic driving/braking force distribution in electric vehicles with independently driven four wheels” Electrical Engineering in Japan 79 89 138 1 Japan 2002
- Motoki, Shino Masao, Nagai 2004 “Motion control of micro-scale electric vehicle by DYC considering lane marker information” 8th IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control 2004
- Cong, Geng Lotti, Mostefai Mouloud, Denai Yoichi, Hori 2009 “Direct yaw-moment control of an in-wheel-motored electric vehicle based on body slip angle fuzzy observer” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 1411 1419 56 5 2009
- Zhuo-ping, YU Wei, JIANG Li-jun, ZHANG 2008 “Torque Distribution Control for Four Wheel In Wheel Motor Electric Vehicle” JOURNAL OF TONGJI UNIVERSITY: NATURAL SCIENCE 1115 1119 36 8 2008
- Guang-cai, ZOU Yu-gong, LUO Ke-qiang, LI 2009 “Tire longitudinal force optimization distribution for independent 4WD EV” Tsinghua University: Sci &Tech 719 722 727 49 5 2009
- Shino, M. Nagai, M. 2002 “Vehicle handling and stability control by integrated control of direct yaw moment and active steering” AVEC02 2002
- Goodarzi, A. Alirezaei, M. 2006 “A new fuzzy-optimal integrated AFS/DYC control strategy” AVEC06 2006
- Yang, Xiujian Wang, Zengcai Peng, Weili 2009 “Coordinated control of AFS and DYC for vehicle handling and stability based on optimal guaranteed cost theory” Vehicle System Dynamics 57 79 47 1 2009
- Rajamani, Rajesh 2006 “Vehicle dynamics and control” New York Springer 2006
- Yugeng, XI 1993 “Predictive control” National Defence Industry Press 1993
- Zhisheng, YU “Automobile theory” China Machine Press 2010
- Forkenbrock, G. Garrott, W. Heitz, M. O'Harra, B. “An Experimental Examination of J-turn and Fishhook Maneuvers That May Induce On-Road, Untipped, Light Vehicle Rollover,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-1008 2003 10.4271/2003-01-1008