This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Quality Inspection of Spot Welds using Digital Shearography
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Xu, N., Xie, X., Harmon, G., Gu, R. et al., "Quality Inspection of Spot Welds using Digital Shearography," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 5(1):96-101, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-0182.
- Todd, Robert H. Allen, Dell K. Alting, Leo “Manufacturing Processes Reference Guide” Industrial Press Inc.
- Multisensor fusion for on line monitoring of the quality of spot welding in automotive industry Cullen, J.D. Athi, N. Al-Jader, M. Johnson, P. Al-Shamma'a, A.I. Shaw, A. El-Rasheed, A.M.A. Measurement 41 4 May 2008 412 423
- In-process ultrasonic evaluation of spot welds Rokhlin, Si Meng, S Adler, Laszlo Materials Evaluation 47 935 943 Aug. 1989
- Digital Shearography for Nondestructive Testing: Potentials, Limitations and Applications Yang, Lianxiang a Chen, Frank b Steinchen, Wolfgang c Hung, Michael Y. a
- NDT of Weld Joints Using Shearographic Interferometry and Dynamic Exciation Xu, Nan Yang, Lianxiang Lev, Leonid
|SAE ITC E&A Standard||TS39 Manufacturing and Inspection Requirements for Rivet, Blind, Self-Plugging, Flush Break, Mechanically Locked Stem, Aluminium Alloys AS46784 to AS46787|
|Aerospace Material Specification||Titanium Welding Wire Commercially Pure Environment Controlled Packaging|
|Technical Paper||Defects in High Quality Aircraft Tubing and Inspection Methods|