This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Hybrid III Head/Neck Analysis Highlighting Nij in NCAP
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 16, 2012 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Wu, J., Shi, Y., Beaudet, B., and Nusholtz, G., "Hybrid III Head/Neck Analysis Highlighting Nij in NCAP," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 5(1):120-135, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-0102.
- NHTSA NCAP Program Final Decision Notice Federal Register 73 134 40016 40050 July 11 2008
- Nusholtz, G. S. et al. “Studies of Neck Injury Criteria Based on Existing Biomechanical Test Data” Accident Analysis and Prevention 35 777 786 2003
- NHTSA Memorandum “Agency Responses to Clarification Questions Regarding Crashworthiness NCAP Test Procedures” Feb 13 2009
- Alliance of Automobile Manufactures, Letter to NHTSA July 2 2009
- Frampton, R. Page, M. Thomas, P. “Factors related to fatal injury in frontal crashes involving European cars” Proceedings of 50th Conference of the Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine 16 18 October 2006 Chicago June 20 2011
- Laituri, T. Henry, S. Kachnowski, B. Sullivan, K. “Initial Assessment of the Next-Generation USA Frontal NCAP: Fidelity of Various Risk Curves for Estimating Field Injury Rates of Belted Drivers,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-0386 2009 10.4271/2009-01-0386
- Park, Brian T. Collins, Lauren A. Rockwell, Taryn E. Smith, Christina S. “The newly enhanced U.S. NCAP: A first look at model year 2011 ratings” The 22 nd International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles (ESV) Washington D.C. June 2011 Paper No. 11-0440
- http://www.humaneticsatd.com/crash-test-dummies/frontal-impact/hybrid-iii-50th http://www.humaneticsatd.com/crash-testdummies/frontal-impact/hybrid-iii-5th June 21 2011