This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
DEVELOPMENT OF KW CLASS WIRELESS POWER TRANSMISSION SYSTEM FOR EV USING MAGNETIC RESONANT METHOD
Published May 17, 2011 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Wireless Power Transmission System(WPT) based on magnetic resonant method with up to 1kW power transmit capability through 10 to 30cm gap for charging battery installed on EV has completed for proving evaluation. Square type power Transmitt/Receive Couplers have used. To suppress near-by outside magnetic field, shiled plates have been attached. Simulation result of near-by magnetic field have been evaluated. The power transmit efficiency from output of 13.56MHz RF amp to the input of battery has achieved around 88%.
CitationYokoi, Y., Taniya, A., Horiuchi, M., and Kobayashi, S., "DEVELOPMENT OF KW CLASS WIRELESS POWER TRANSMISSION SYSTEM FOR EV USING MAGNETIC RESONANT METHOD," SAE Technical Paper 2011-39-7267, 2011.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
|Unnamed Dataset 4|
- Hori, Y. Yokoi, Y. et al Wireless Power transfer and Infrastructure Construction for Electric Vehicles CMC press 2011 03
- Kurs, André Karalis, Aristeidis Moffatt, Robert Joannopoulos, J. D. Fisher, Peter Soljačić, Marin “Wireless Power Transfer via Strongly Coupled Magnetic Resonances” Science 317 5834 83 86 2007
- Nagano Japan Radio “Success of WPT” 2009 08 17
- Taniya, A. et al. Comparison of Simulation and Real Distribution of Magnetic Field Emitted by Magnetic Resonant Wireless Power Transmission Demo System Technical Report of IEICE WPT2010-14 2011 01
- Park, S.W. et al. Dosimetry for Wireless Power Transfer System via Strongly Magnetic Resonances Technical Report of IEICE WPT2010-15 2011 01
- Horiuchi, M. et al. Near-by Magnetic Field Distribution Emitted from Magnetic Resonant Wireless Power BS-2-14, 2011 IEICE 2011 03
- ICNIRP GUIDELINES FOR LIMITING EXPOSURE to TIME-VARYING ELECTRIC, MAGNETIC, AND ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD(up to 300GHz) 1998 04