This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Diesel Combustion Characteristics of Biodiesel with 1-Butanol
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published November 08, 2011 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Citation: Kinoshita, E., Hamasaki, K., and Imabayashi, R., "Diesel Combustion Characteristics of Biodiesel with 1-Butanol," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 5(1):558-565, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-32-0590.
- U.S. Department of Energy 2006 Biodiesel Handling and Use Guidelines Third 2006 1 69
- Sheehan, J. Camobreco, V. Duffield, J. Graboski, M. Shapouri, H. An Overview of Biodiesel and Petroleum Diesel Life Cycles NREL/TP-580-24772 1998 1 47
- Crabbe, E. Nolasco-Hipolito, C. Kobayashi, G. Sonomoto, K. Ishizaki, A. Biodiesel production from crude palm oil and evaluation of butanol extraction and fuel properties Process Biochemistry 37 2001 65 71
- Karabektas, M. Hosoz, M. Performance and emission characteristics of a diesel engine using isobutanol-diesel fuel blends Renewable Energy 34 1554 1559 2009
- Kono, N. Fukumoto, J. Iizuka, M. Takeda, H. Influence of FAME Blends in Diesel Fuel on Drivability Performance of Diesel Vehicle at Low Temperatures SAE Paper 2006-01-3306 1 9 2006
- Graboski, M.S. McCormick, R.L. Alleman, T.L. Herring, A.M. The Effect of Biodiesel Composition on Engine Emissions from a DDC Series 60 Diesel Engine NREL/SR-501-31461 2003 1 81