This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Cockpit Point of View on "Human Factors" for a Changing ATM Environment
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published October 18, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Straussberger, S. and Reuzeau, F., "A Cockpit Point of View on "Human Factors" for a Changing ATM Environment," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 4(2):1341-1349, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-2709.
- SESAR Consortium 2006 the ATM target concept Deliverable 1 (DLM-0602-001-03-00) Toulouse Eurocontrol, European Commission
- European Commission 2009 The European ATM Masterplan 1 st Brussels SESAR Joint Undertaking
- Amalberti, R. 1998 Automation in Aviation: A human factors perspective Garland, D. Wise, J. Hopkin, D. Aviation Human factors 173 192 Hillsdale Lawrence Erlbaum Associates
- Reuzeau, F. 2009 Human Factors in Airbus design Royal Aeronautical Society London
- Reuzeau, F. 2009 Application des Facteurs Humains à la conception d'un cockpit Proceedings Entretiens de Toulouse Toulouse
- Courtney, Hazel 1999 Human Factors Certification from the regulator's standpoint Dekker, S. W. Hollnagel, E. Coping with computers in the cockpit Aldershot, UK Asgate
- Initial 4D - Aircraft & System Performance and Functional requirements - step 1 2010 SESAR Document, 9.1 Project Airbus Toulouse