This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Understanding MTF Additive Effects on Synchroniser Friction
- G. Brown - Lubrizol Limited ,
- G. M. Walker - Lubrizol Limited ,
- C. Friend - Lubrizol Limited ,
- W. R. S. Barton - Lubrizol Limited ,
- A. Rose - Lubrizol Limited ,
- B. M. O'Connor - The Lubrizol Corp. ,
- M. E. Huston - The Lubrizol Corp. ,
- C. McFadden - The Lubrizol Corp. ,
- Y. Higuchi - Lubrizol Japan Limited
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published August 30, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Brown, G., Walker, G., Friend, C., Barton, W. et al., "Understanding MTF Additive Effects on Synchroniser Friction," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 5(1):447-458, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-2121.
- Manual transmission fluid to satisfy global market needs - Part II, Hong, H-S, Huston, M E, Kurihara, Y, Hasegawa, H, Gahagan, M P, Kojima, N. Proceedings of The 5th Annual Fuels & Lubes Asia Conference, 1999.
- Influence of the structure of polysulphide additives on the shiftability of manual transmissions, Shirahama, S, Ohkawa, T, Lubrication Science 2003, 15(2), 133-145
- Frictional properties and wear of a molybdenum coating and a bronze (Cu-10%Sn) with friction modifier fillers, Tura, J M, Traveria, A, de Castellar, M D, Pujadas, J, Blouet, J, Gras, R, Magham, H G, Belair, P, Hanau, T, Wear (1995), 189(1-2), 70-6
- New friction modifiers in sintered bronze, H Ghaem Magham, Blouet, J, Gras, R, Belair, P, Tura, J M, Traveria, A, Romero, A, Advances in Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials (1992), (Vol. 6, Non-Ferrous Materials), 63-75
- FPS - Friction Pad System, Tebar Palhares, F, Kohtes, P, de Aguiar Vendrasco, A, SAE Brasil Congress and Exhibit. Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2010-36-0455
- Evaluating tribology of synchronizers for today's manual transmissions, Bouffet, A, SAE Spring Fuels and Lubricants Conference and Exhibition, Toulouse, France. 2004-01-2022.