This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Material Selection During Early Design Phase Using Simplified Models
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Sohmshetty, R., Ramachandra, R., Mariappasamy, R., and Karuppaswamy, S., "Material Selection During Early Design Phase Using Simplified Models," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 4(1):759-770, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-0526.
- Zang, T.A. et al “Needs and Opportunities for Uncertainty-based Multidisciplinary Design Methods for Aerospace Vehicles” NASA/TM-2002-211462 2002
- Babuska, I. Strouboulis, T. “The Finite Element Method and its Reliability” Oxford University Press 2001
- Kurowski, P.M. “Finite Element Analysis for Design Engineers,” SAE International Warrendale, PA 2004 978-0-7680-1140-1 10.4271/R-349
- Collins, Jack A. “Mechanical Design of Machine Elements and Machines” Wiley Publication 2002
- Faruque, O. Saha, N. Guimberteau, T. “Extruded Aluminum Crash Can Topology for Maximizing Specific Energy Absorption,” SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1500 2008 10.4271/2008-01-1500