This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Adjoint Method for Aerodynamic Shape Improvement in Comparison with Surface Pressure Gradient Method
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Han, T., Hill, C., and Jindal, S., "Adjoint Method for Aerodynamic Shape Improvement in Comparison with Surface Pressure Gradient Method," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 4(1):100-107, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-0151.
- Han, T. Kim, Y. “Aerodynamic Shape Improvement Based on Surface Pressure Gradients in the Stream-wise and the Transverse Directions,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0511 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0511
- Jameson, A. “Aerodynamic Design via Control Theory” Journal of Scientific Computing 3 3 1988
- Othmer, C. “A continuous adjoint formulation for the computation of topological and surface sensitivities of ducted flows,” Int. J. Num. Meth. Fluids 2007
- De Villiers, E. Othmer, C. Weller, H. “Implementation of a continuous adjoint for topology optimization of ducted flows” AIAA Paper 2007-3947
- De Villiers, E. Petropoulou, S. “An efficient adjoint-based method applied on vehicle aerodynamic optimisation” OpenFOAM Conference 2007
- Hill, D.C. “Adjoint systems and their role in the receptivity problem for boundary layers” Journal of Fluid Mechanics 292 183 204 1995
- Khalighi, B. Johnson, J. P. Karbon, K. J. Chang, F. “An external aerodynamic study using various CFD codes -benchmark comparison with experiments” VAD-48 March 30 2001
- Hill, D.C. “The Automatic Generation of Adjoint Solutions for a General Purpose Flow Solver” 46th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting & Exhibit 7 10 January 2008 Reno, Nevada AIAA2008-0904