This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Internal Heat Exchanger System Integration for R1234yf Refrigerant
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 12, 2011 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Seybold, L., Hill, W., and Robin, J., "Internal Heat Exchanger System Integration for R1234yf Refrigerant," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manuf. 4(1):181-194, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2011-01-0128.
- Light-Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards and Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards Federal Register 75 88 May 7 2010
- Kurata, S. Suzuki, T. Ogura, K. “Double-pipe Internal Heat Exchanger for Efficiency Improvement in Front Automotive Air Conditioning System,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1523 2007 10.4271/2007-01-1523
- Meyer, J. “R1234yf System Enhancements and Comparison to R134a,” 2008 SAE Phoenix Alternate Refrigerant System Symposium,” June 2008
- Petitjean, C. “R1234yf Validation and AC System Energy Efficiency,” SAE 2010 Automotive Refrigerant and System Efficiency Symposium,” July 2010
- Seybold, L. Hill, W. Zimmer, C. “Internal Heat Exchanger Design Performance Criteria for R134a and HFO-1234yf,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-1210 2010 10.4271/2010-01-1210