This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automatic Collecting System of Drive Recorder Data on Taxicabs in Tokyo
Published September 29, 2010 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Collection and analysis of large quantities of data recorded by drive recorders are useful to prevent traffic accidents. The authors built an automatic collecting and transferring system of drive recorder data for approximately 200 taxicabs in Tokyo. The system provides a real-time transfer of drive recorder data including motion pictures to the data file server in the authors' university. A real-time data analysis can be achieved by accumulating drive recorder data automatically, which is useful to build a drive recorder data center.
- Shigenori Ryu - HORIBA, Ltd.
- Shuichi Enokida - Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Hitoshi Arakawa - Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Masashi Ishikawa - Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Yoshihito Iwasaki - Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Singo Horinouchi - Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Toyohiro Hayashi - Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Noboru Kubo - Kanagawa Univ.
- Hirotoshi Ishikawa - Kanagawa Univ.
- Midori Mori - Kanagawa Univ.
- Sadao Horino - Kanagawa Univ.