This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
ESC Performance of Aftermarket Modified Vehicles: Testing, Simulation, HIL, and the Need for Collaboration
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published October 19, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Event: SAE Convergence 2010
Citation: Browalski, E., Jogi, S., Waraniak, J., Gillespie, T. et al., "ESC Performance of Aftermarket Modified Vehicles: Testing, Simulation, HIL, and the Need for Collaboration," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 3(2):204-214, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-2342.
- Federal Register April 6 2007 6
- SEMA 2008 Light Truck Report McKernan, Megan www.sema.org
- “Effect of Electronic Stability Control on Automobile Crash Risk” Farmer, Charles M. IIHS Arlington VA 1538-9588
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards Part 571 Standard No. 126 Electronic Stability Control Systems Section 5.1 Required Equipment
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards Part 571 Standard No. 126 Electronic Stability Control Systems Section 5.2 Performance Requirements
- “FMVSS 126 Electronic Stability Test and CarSim” Sayers, Mike Mather, Phil Mechanical Simulation Technical Memorandum www.carsim.com
|Journal Article||Automating Functional Test Design with Model-Based Testing|
|Technical Paper||Crash optimization considering interdisciplinary structural requirements|
|Technical Paper||Dependable Systems of Systems|