This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Effect of Local Mesh Refinement on Inverse Numerical Acoustics
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published June 09, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Event: 6th International Styrian Noise, Vibration & Harshness Congress - Sustainable NVH solutions inspired by ecology and economy
Citation: Vansant, K., Tournour, M., and Donders, S., "Effect of Local Mesh Refinement on Inverse Numerical Acoustics," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 3(1):886-900, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-1413.
- Tournour M. Cremers L. Guisset P. Inverse Numerical Acoustics based on Acoustic Transfer Vectors 7th International Congress on Sound and Vibration 2000 Germany
- Gault R. Cooper R. David-West O.S. Wang J. Tournour M. Near-Field Acoustic Holography Applied to a Loudspeaker Pseudo Engine Source The 16th International Congress on Sound and Vibration Krakow, Poland 5-9 July 2009
- Tournour, M. Brux, P. Mas, P. Wang, X. et al. “Inverse Numerical Acoustics of a Truck Engine,” SAE Technical Paper, 2003-01-1692 2003
- Gerard, F. Tournour, M. El Masri, N. Cremers, L. et al. “Numerical Modeling of Engine Noise Radiation Through the Use of Acoustic Transfer Vectors - A Case Study,” SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-1514 2001
- Martinus F. Herrin D.W. Seybert A.F. Selecting Measurement Locations to Minimize Reconstruction Error using the Inverse Boundary Element Method Journal of Computational Acoustics 15 4 2007 531 555
- Martinus, F. Herrin, D.W. Seybert, A.F. “Practical Considerations in Reconstructing the Surface Vibration Using Inverse Numerical Acoustics,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-1456 2003