This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Mixture Non-Uniformity in SCR Systems: Modeling and Uniformity Index Requirements for Steady-State and Transient Operation
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: McKinley, T., Alleyne, A., and Lee, C., "Mixture Non-Uniformity in SCR Systems: Modeling and Uniformity Index Requirements for Steady-State and Transient Operation," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 3(1):486-499, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0883.
- Johnson, T.V. “Diesel Emissions Control in Review,” J. Fuels and Lubricants 1 68 81 2009
- Cloudt, R. van der Heijden, P. Willems, F. “Cost and Fuel Efficient SCR-only Solutions for Post-2010 HD Emission Standards,” SAE Int. J. of Fuels and Lubricants 2 1 399 406 2009
- Saxman, E. “Selective Catalytic Reduction: No Regen Engine,” www.volvo.com August 3 2009
- Karlsson, M. Wallin, U. Fredholm, S. Jansson, J. Wahlstrom, G. Schar, C.M. Onder, C.H. Guzzella, L. “A Combined 3D/Lumped Modeling Approach to Ammonia SCR Aftertreatment Systems: Application to Mixer Designs,” SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-0469 2006
- Oesterle, J.J. Calvo, S. Damson, B. Feyl-Narrain, G. Neumann, F. Rudelt, J. “Urea SCR Systems in Focus - New Challenges and Solutions in the Development of Car and Commercial Vehicle Exhaust Systems,” SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1186 2008
- Johansson, A. Wallin, U. Karlsson, M. Isaksson, A. Bush, P. “Investigation on Uniformity Indices Used for Diesel Exhaust After Treatment Systems,” SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-0613 2008
- Weltens, H. Bressler, H. Terres, F. Neumaier, H. Rammoser, D. “Optimization of Catalytic Converter Gas Flow Distribution by CFD Prediction,” SAE Technical Paper 930780 1993
- McKinley, T.L. Adaptive Model Predictive Control of Diesel Engine Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Systems University of Illinois Urbana, IL 2009
- McKinley, T.L. Alleyne, A.G. “A Switched, Controls-Oriented SCR Catalyst Model Using On-Line Eigenvalue Estimation,” SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1284 2009
- Olsson, L. Sjövall, H. Blint, R.J. “A Kinetic Model for Ammonia Selective Catalytic Reduction over Cu-ZSM-5,” Appl. Catal. B: Environ . 81 203 217 2008
- Cavataio, G. Girard, J. Patterson, J.E. Montreuil, C. Cheng, Y. Lambert, C.K. “Laboratory Testing of Urea-SCR Formulations to Meet Tier 2 Bin 5 Emissions,” SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-1575 2007
- Bremm, S. Pfeifer, M. Leyrer, J. Mueller, W. Kurze, S. Paule, M. Keppeler, B. Vent, G. “Bluetec Emission Control System for the US Tier 2 Bin 5 Legislation,” SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1184 2008
- McKinley, T.L. Alleyne, A.G. “Model Predictive Control: A Unified Approach for Urea-Based SCR Systems,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 3 1 673 689 2010 10.4271/2010-01-1184.