This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Aspect of Simulation and Experimental Research Studies on Wheeled Armored Fighting Vehicles with Hydropneumatic Suspension
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
One of the priority for military force is modern land platform development. Similar goal is in European Defense Agency, there plan to future fighting vehicles develop. The paper present simulation research of future wheeled Armored Fighting Vehicles. The paper included original simulation model for AFV taking in consideration EBS and ABS systems and simulation test result for typical road test also present experimental verification. Experimental research studies of vehicles are of high cognitive importance. However, they are expensive, time-consuming and sometimes dangerous, especially when they refer to edge safety parameters of a vehicle motion. Their scope can be limited if researchers conducting the studies have at their disposal a mathematical model of the vehicle motion and dynamics and a simulation program allowing for carrying out research in “virtual space.” A start-up of the simulation process requires gathering a relevant and require amount of data. If the simulation research studies that have been conducted are used for experimental verification, it is essential to obtain them to carry out a “package” of a series of experiments and a detailed design documentation analysis .
CitationSiminski, P., "Aspect of Simulation and Experimental Research Studies on Wheeled Armored Fighting Vehicles with Hydropneumatic Suspension," SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0651, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0651.
- Borkowski W. Konopka S. Prochowski L. Machines Dynamics WNT Warsaw 1996
- Brzeziński M. Army Logistics Logistical Support for Units and Subunits in Tactical Actions Military Technical Academy, Logistics Institute 2nd Warsaw 1996 154
- Barnat W. Simiński P. Wheeled Armored Fighting Vehicle RYŚ Army Review 10 2006 51 52
- Cannon R. H. Physical Systems Dynamics WNT Warsaw 1973
- DUYM S. STIENS R. REYBROUCK K. Evaluation of Shock Absorber Models Vehicle System Dynamics 27 1997 109 137
- ELBEHEIRY E. others Advanced Ground Suspension Systems - A Classified Bibliography Vehicle System Dynamics 24 1995 231 258
- GARDULSKI J. KONIECZNY Ł. Impact of Static Load on Hydropneumatic Column Damping Diagnostics 4 40 2006
- LANZENDORFER J. SZCZEPANIAK C. Vehicle Motion Theory WKiL Warsaw 1980
- ŁOMAKO D. STAŃCZYK T. GRZYB J. Pneumatic Braking Systems in Motor Vehicles Kielce University of Technology Kielce 2002
- MIATLUK M. KAMIŃSKI Z. Braking Systems of Vehicles - Computations Publisher of Bialystok Technical University Bialystok 2005
- PILBEAM C. SHARP R. Performance Potential and Power Consumption of Slow-Active Suspension Systems with Preview Vehicle System Dynamics 25 1996 169 183
- Collective Work CITROEN Les problemes de la suspension et la solution hydropneumatique
- Simiński P. Generations of Wheeled Armored Vehicles Scientific Workbooks of Land Forces Military Academy “Opinions and Experiences” 1 2006 66
- Simiński, P. Experimental Studies on 8×8 Vehicles in Circular Motion and for Traffic-Lane Double-Change Maneuver Technical Magazine 6 2008
- Żółtowski B. Machines Dynamics Studies Markar-BZ Bydgoszcz 2002