This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Large Eddy Simulation and Optical Studies of the Primary Break-up of a Thin Planar-Sheet Liquid Jet
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Corbinelli, G., Befrui, B., and Reckers, W., "Large Eddy Simulation and Optical Studies of the Primary Break-up of a Thin Planar-Sheet Liquid Jet," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 3(1):266-276, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0622.
- Ubbink, O. “Numerical Prediction of Two Fluid Systems with Sharp Interfaces” Imperial College (University of London) 1997
- Gueyffier, D. Nadim, J. Li, J. Scardovelli, R. Zaleski, S. “Volume of Fluid Interface Tracking with Smoothed Surface Stress Method for Three-Dimensional Flows” J. Comp. Phys. 152 423 456 1999
- Albina, F.O. Muzaferija, S. Peric, M. “Numerical Simulation of Jet Instabilities” ILASS-Europe 2000 Darmstadt (Germany) Sept. 2000
- Klein, M. Janika, J. “Large-eddy Simulation of the primary Breakup of a Spatially Developing Liquid Film” International Conference on Atomization and Sprays (ICLASS) Sorrento (Italy) July 2003
- De Villiers, E. Gosman, A. D. Weller, H. G. “Large Eddy Simulation of Primary Diesel Atomization,” SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0100 2004
- Klein, M. “Direct Numerical Simulation of a Spatially Developing Water Sheet at Moderate Reynolds Number” Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 26 722 731 2005
- Sander, W. Weigand, B. “Direct Numerical Simulation of Primary Breakup Phenomena in liquid Sheets” High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering 223 236 Springer 2007
- Befrui, B. Corbinelli, G. Reckers, W. “VOF-LES Studies of Injector Nozzle and Primary Breakup of Pulsed Thin Planar-Sheet Liquid Jets”
- Befrui, B. Corbinelli, G. Robart, D. Reckers, W. Weller, H. “LES Simulation of the Internal Flow and Near-Field Spray Structure of an Outward-Opening GDi Injector and Comparison with Imaging Data,” SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-0137 2008
- OpenCFD Ltd. OpenFOAM - The Complete Guide http://www.opencfd.co.uk