This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Passive Ammonia SCR System for Lean-burn SIDI Engines
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 12, 2010 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Li, W., Perry, K., Narayanaswamy, K., Kim, C. et al., "Passive Ammonia SCR System for Lean-burn SIDI Engines," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 3(1):99-106, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2010-01-0366.
- Pancotti, C. Pontoppidan, M. Francia, P. Montanari, G. et al. “DGI-Direct Gasoline Injection Status of Development for Spark-Ignited Engines,” SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-3519 2002
- Landenfeld, T. Kufferath, A. Gerhardt, J. “Gasoline Direct Injection - SULEV Emission Concept,” SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0041 2004
- Langen P. Melcher T. et al. New BMW Six- and four-Cylinder Petrol Engines with High Precision Injection and Stratified Combustion Vienna Motor Symposium April 2007
- Waltner, G. Vent et al. The 2nd Generation of Gasoline-Direct-Injection - Aspects of Exhasut Gas Aftertreatment and Catalytic Converter Development Aachen Colloquium Vehicle and Engine Technology October 2006
- Mueller W. Eckhoff S. Philipp S. NO x Storage Catalyst Systems for Spray-Guided Gasoline Direct Injection Engines AutoTechnology Magazine February 2007
- Rohr, F. Peter, S.D. Lox, E. Kögel, M. et al. “The Impact of Sulfur Poisoning on NO x -Storage Catalysts in Gasoline Applications,” SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-1113 2005
- Kono, N. Uchiyama, T. Hirose, M. Akasofu, K. et al. “Gasoline Sulfur Effect On Emissions From Vehicles Equipped With Lean NO x Catalyst Under Mileage Accumulation Tests,” SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-3077 2003
- Theis, J.R. “Selective Catalytic Reduction for Treating the NO x Emissions From Lean-Burn Gasoline Engines: Performance Assessment,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 364 375 2008
- Ostertag M. Urea Reservoir Systems for Off-Highway and the Heavy Duty Market CTI deNO x Conference Detroit December 2008
- Heeb N.V. Forss A.-M. et al. Three-Way Catalyst-Induced Formation Of Ammonia - Velocity And Acceleration Dependent Emission Factors Atmospheric Environment 40 5986 5997 2006
- Summers J.C. Baron K. The Effect Of SO 2 On The Performance Of Noble Metal Catalysts In Automobile Exhaust Journal of Catalysis 57 380 389 1979