This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Technology Breakthrough Achieves Objectives for SAE Preload Targets in Heavy Duty Wheel Ends
ISSN: 1946-391X, e-ISSN: 1946-3928
Published October 06, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Rode, J. and Piascik, R., "Technology Breakthrough Achieves Objectives for SAE Preload Targets in Heavy Duty Wheel Ends," SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 2(2):176-182, 2010, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-2887.
- Timken Tech Tips 6 3 2001 The Timken Company
- Technology and Maintenance Council, Wheel End Task Force “Wheel Bearing Adjustment Procedures” Recommended Practice RP618 TMC 1993
- SAE International, SAE Truck and Bus Wheel Subcommittee, SAE Truck and Bus Brake Committee “Setting Preload in Heavy-Duty Wheel Bearings” Surface Vehicle Recommended Practice J2535 2001
- SKF “Typical Bearing Life Versus Wheel End Setting”
- The Timken Company “Force Deflection Characteristics for a Series HM218200 Bearing”
|Technical Paper||Describing the Truck Driver Workspace|
|Technical Paper||Revisions of TMC Recommended Practice RP-404 ‘Truck and Truck Tractor Access Systems’|
|Technical Paper||Toward an International Standard for Measuring Energy Loss of Tires|