This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Unregulated Harmful Substances in Exhaust Gas from Diesel Engines
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published June 15, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Ogawa, H. and Taga, F., "Unregulated Harmful Substances in Exhaust Gas from Diesel Engines," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 2(1):870-876, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-1870.
- Neaumann, K. H. Schümann, D. Kohoutek, P. Beyersdorf, J. Hartung Nagel, C. Schulze, J. “Unregulated Exhaust Gas Components of Modern Diesel Passenger Cars,” SAE Paper 1999-01-0514 1999
- Schmitz, T. Hassel, D. Weber, F. J. “Determination of VOC-Components in the Exhaust of Gasoline and Diesel Passenger Cars,” SAE Paper, 1999-23-0023 1999
- Takada, K. Yoshimura, F. Ohga, Y. Kusaka, J. Daisho, Y. “Experimental Study on Unregulated Emission Characteristics of Turbocharged DI Diesel Engine with Common Rail Fuel Injection System,” SAE Paper 2003-01-3158 2003
- Raihan, K. A. Takimoto, F. Ogawa, H. Miyamoto, N. “Time-Resolved Behavior of Unburned Hydro-carbon Components in Diesel Exhaust under Transient Operations,” SAE Paper, 2001-01-1259 2001
- Natti, K. C. Bhattacharyya, A. Kastury, A. Henein, N. A. Bryzik, W. “An Analysis of Regulated and Unregulated Emissions in a HSDI Diesel Engine under the LTC Regime SAE Paper 2007-01-0905 1007
- Bohac, S. Han, M. Jacobs, T. Lopez, A. Assanis, D. Szymkowicz, P. “Speciated Hydrocarbon Emissions from an Automotive Diesel Engine and DOC using Conventional and PCI Combustion” SAE Paper 2006-01-0201 2006
- Merritt, P. Huang, Y. Khair, M. Pan, J. “Unregulated Exhaust Emissions from Alternative Diesel Combustion Modes” SAE Paper 2006-01-3307 2006
- Li, T. Izumi, H. Shudo, T. Ogawa, H. “Effect of Exhaust Catalysts on Regulated and Unregulated Emissions from Low Temperature Diesel Combustion with High Rates of Cooled EGR,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 274 282 2008
- Li, H. Andrews, G.E. Khan, A.A. “VOC Emissions and OFP Assessment for Two Real World Urban Driving Cycles using a EURO 2 SI Car,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 624 645 2008
- Ogawa, H. Shimizu, H. Kido, S. Miyamoto, N. Characteristics of Diesel Combustion in Low Oxygen Mixtures with Ultra-High EGR at High load SAE Paper 2006-01-1417 2006