This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Impacts of Biodiesel Fuel Blends Oil Dilution on Light-Duty Diesel Engine Operation
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published June 15, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Thornton, M., Alleman, T., Luecke, J., and McCormick, R., "Impacts of Biodiesel Fuel Blends Oil Dilution on Light-Duty Diesel Engine Operation," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 2(1):781-788, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-1790.
- Kotrba R. “Understanding the Post-Injection Problem,” Biodiesel Magazine 5 5 May 2008
- Sheehan John Camobreco Vince Duffield James Graboski Michael Shapouri Housein An Overview of Biodiesel and Petroleum Diesel Life Cycles May 1998
- Tyson, K.S. Bozell, J. Wallace, R. Petersen, E. Moens, L Biomass Oil Analysis: Research Needs and Recommendations June 2004
- Morgan Andrea Fang Howard Kirtan Bhandary “Biodiesel on Fuel Dilution of Engine Oil,” SAE 2007-01-4036
- Devlin Cathy C. Passut Charles Jao Tze-Chi Campbell Bob “Biodiesel Fuel Effect on Diesel Engine Lubrication,” SAE 2008-01-2375
- Fang Howard Whitacre Shawn Yamaguchi Elaine Boons Maarten “Biodiesel Impact on Wear Protection of Engine Oils,” SAE 2007-01-4141
- Tatur, M. Nanjundaswamy, H. Tomazic, D. Thornton, M. “Biodiesel Effects on U.S. Light-Duty Tier 2 Engine and Emission Control Systems,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 119 131 2008
- Tatur, M. Nanjundaswamy, H. Tomazic, D. Thornton, M. “Biodiesel Effects on U.S. Light-Duty Tier 2 Engine and Emission Control Systems-Part 2,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 2 88 103 2009