This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Measurement of Fracture Strains for Advanced High Strength Steels (AHSS) Using Digital Image Correlation
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Huang, G., Yan, B., and Zhu, H., "Measurement of Fracture Strains for Advanced High Strength Steels (AHSS) Using Digital Image Correlation," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 2(1):482-486, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-1174.
- Johnson W.R. Cook: W.H. Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures Engineering Fracture Mechanics 1985 21 31 48
- Hancock J.W. Mackenzie: A.C. On the mechanisms of ductile failure in high-strength steels subjected to multi-axial stress-states Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of solids 1976 24 147 169
- Takuda, H Mori, K Hatta, N The application of some criteria for ductile fracture to the prediction of the forming limit of sheet metals Journal of Materials Processing Technology 1999 95 116 121
- Bao, Y. Wierzbicki: T. On fracture locus in the equivalent strain and stress triaxiality space International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 2004 46 81 98
- Wierzbicki, T. Bao, Y. Lee, Y.W. Bai: Y. Calibration and evaluation of seven fracture models International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 2005 47 719 743
- Wilkins, M.L. Streit, R.D. Reaugh: J.E. Cumulative-strain-damage model of ductile fracture: simulation and prediction of engineering fracture tests Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory October 1980
- Cockcroft, M.G. Latham: D.J. Ductility and the workability of metals Journal of the Institute of Metals 1968 96 33 39
- Peters, W.H. Rason: W.F. Digital image techniques in experimental stress analysis Optical Engineering 21 1982 427 431
- Sutton, M.A. Wolters, W.J. Peters, W.H. Rason, W.F. McNeill: SR. Determination of displacements using an improved digital image correlation method Image and Vision Computing 1983 1 133 639
- Lu H. Cary: P.D. Deformation measurements by digital image correlation: implementation of a second-order Displacement gradient Experimental Mechanics 2000 40 393 400
- Huang, G. Sriram S. Yan: B. Digital Image Correlation Technique and Its Application in Forming Limit Curve Determination IDDRG 2008 June 16–18 Olofstrom, Sweden