This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Electronic Monitoring and Control of Vehicle Circuit System
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper presents the structure of the control module (CUi and CUv) used in control unit SD08, Semiconductor Breaker and Relay (SBR) and the Charging and Discharging Adjuster of batteries (CDAB) etc, and introduces the electronic monitoring and control of vehicle circuit system with SBR and the cyclic charging of batteries with CDAB. It is proved by theoretical analysis and experiments that, by using SBR and CDAB etc, the circuit system can be protected more effectively than by using traditional circuit protectors, vehicle fires caused by short circuits can be prevented, and the battery service life can be extended.
CitationLu, H., "Electronic Monitoring and Control of Vehicle Circuit System," SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1095, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-1095.
- Lu Haoyi 2005 Electronic Control of the Discharging Process of Automobile Battery Modern Manufacturing Engineering (8)
- Lu Haoyi 2007 An Experiment Study on Vehicle Circuit Protection Automotive Engineering 29 (6)
- Lu Haoyi Design and Control Principle of Vehicle Circuit Electronically Controlled Breaker 2007 SAE-China Congress, SAE-C2007E625 2007
- Lu Haoyi Design and Research of Vehicle Circuit Semiconductor Protection System The 14th Asia Pacific Automotive Engineering Conference, 2007-01-3702 2007
- Oglesbee “Lithium ion charging means and method using ionic relaxation control” October 3 2000
- Thandiwe “Pulse charging circuit and method” March 16 2004
- Lu Haoyi Vehicle Circuit Protection and Cold-start Emission Control 2008 SAE-China Congress, SAE-C2008P148 2008