This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Evaluation of SCR Catalyst Technology on Diesel Particulate Filters
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Ballinger, T., Cox, J., Konduru, M., De, D. et al., "Evaluation of SCR Catalyst Technology on Diesel Particulate Filters," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 2(1):369-374, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0910.
- Lee J.H. Paratore M.J. Brown D.B. “Evaluation of Cu-Based SCR/DPF Technology for Diesel Exhaust Emission Control,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 96 101 2008
- Chang R. Chen H. Y. Fedeyko J. M. Andersen P. Thermal Durability and Deactivation of Cu-zeolite SCR Catalyst 20th North American Catalysis Society Meeting June 2007
- Cheng Y. Lambert C. K. Kwak J. H. Peden C. H. F. Understanding the Deactivation Mechanisms of Cu/Zeolite SCR Catalysts in Diesel Application US Department of Energy Diesel Engine Emissions Reductions (DEER) Conference Dearborn August 2008
- Cavataio G. Girard J. Patterson J. E. Montreuil C. Cheng Y. Lambert C. K. Laboratory Testing of Urea-SCR Formulations to Meet Tier 2 Bin 5 Emissions SAE 2007-01-1575
- Cavataio G. Jen H. Warner J.R. Girard J.W. “Enhanced Durability of a Cu/Zeolite Based SCR Catalyst,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 477 487 2008
- Fedeyko J. Chen H. Y. Ballinger T. Weigert E. Chang R. Cox J. Andersen P. Development of Thermally Durable Cu/SCR Catalysts” SAE 2009-01-0899
- Boger, T. Rose, D. Tilgner, I.C. Heibel A.K. “Regeneration Strategies for an Enhanced Thermal Management of Oxide Diesel Particulate Filters,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1 1 162 172 2008